2015 Atlanta Falcons Cheerleader Auditions
- Must be at least 18 years of age by June 7, 2015
- Must be a high school graduate or have a G.E.D. by June 7, 2015
- Must have a part-time or full-time job or be a college student. (Yes, a mother is considered a full-time job!)
Audition Documents and Information
Atlanta Falcons Cheerleaders auditions are comprised of two stages: Preliminary auditions and final auditions.
Preliminary auditions will be held Sunday, May 3, 2015 at the Georgia International Convention Center. Preliminary Registration will go from 7:45 a.m. until 9:30 a.m. and auditions will begin promptly at 9:30 a.m. This audition is open to the public.
Final auditions will take place at 6:30 p.m. on Wednesday, May 6 at the College Football Hall of Fame. Registration will begin at 5:30 p.m. All instructions and location for Final Auditions will be provided for you at your finalist interview.
Registration will take place from 7:45-9:30 a.m. on Sunday, May 3 at the at the Georgia International Convention Center. Auditions will begin promptly at 9:30 a.m.
- ATTIRE: A two-piece leotard (bra top and dance trunks), skin-tone/matte tights and tennis or dance shoes (color of your choice). No dance pants, please!
- WHAT TO BRING: A recent non-returnable photo (snapshot accepted), a valid photo ID, a light lunch/drink, a non-refundable $30.00 (cash or money order) application fee, your application and a resume
- DIRECTIONS: Click Here
- APPLICATION: Download Here
There will be at least 2 cuts on Sunday for Preliminaries. Lunch will not be provided and no concessions will be open – bring any food or drinks you may need. Please plan on staying all day as finalists will be announced following the second cut! Should you become a finalist, there will be a mandatory 15-minute interview (during the day) and dance/fitness boot camp (in the evening) on Monday, May 4. This will be arranged at the preliminary audition.